If you are unable to find your answer here, please contact us
- Where can I buy a Gift Card?
- Westfield Gift Cards and Westfield XS Gift Cards are available for purchase online, via your mobile or at the Concierge Desk in any Westfield Shopping Centre in Australia. Westfield Gift Cards can also be purchased via third party retailers, including Australia Post, Woolworths, Big W, Target and Coles.
- At what stores can I use the Westfield and XS Gift Card?
The Westfield Gift Card is accepted at over 8,000 participating retailers within Westfield centres Australia wide. Participating retailers include Myer, Coles, Woolworths Group, David Jones, Target, Kmart, JB Hi Fi and Rebel Sport. In addition, choose from our specialty retailers across fashion, homewares, lifestyle, beauty, food, restaurants and electronics.
The Westfield XS Gift Card provides even more choice for your recipient, to let them do what they love most. It can be used anywhere EFTPOS is accepted, not only in Westfield centres, but also outside Westfield (at retailer’s discretion). Great for an extra special occasion or experience.
Gift Card acceptance is at the retailer’s discretion and some retailers may choose not to accept the Westfield Gift Card or Westfield XS Gift Card, including cinemas.
View Participating Retailers
- Why can't I use my Gift Card at some Westfield stores?
- The Westfield Gift Card program is open to all retailers within Westfield Shopping Centres in Australia. However, retailers at Westfield Shopping Centres are under no obligation to participate in the Westfield Gift Card program. Participation is voluntary and participating retailers may exit the Westfield Gift Card program at any time at their sole discretion. View Participating Retailers
- Can I redeem Westfield Gift Cards online?
- No, at this stage Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on westfield.com.au or via online retailer websites.
- Where can I find the PIN, card number and reference number?
- Your 4 digit PIN number is provided on the back of your card under the scratch panel. Your card number and reference number are also shown on the back of your card. Your gift card number is the 18-digit number starting with 5021190, and your reference number is the 4 digit number displayed underneath your card number.
- How do I know how much money is left on my Gift Card?
- The quickest and easiest way is to check your balance online. You can also call us on 1300 790 292,or visit the Concierge Desk at any Westfield Shopping Centre. When you check your balance, you will also receive a detailed transaction history list.
- Can I check my Westfield Gift Card balance in-store?
- You can check your balance while in store via your mobile. Simply visit www.westfieldgiftcards.com.au on your mobile, or click here If in a Westfield centre, you can also visit any Concierge Desk for your card balance. Simply call us on 1300 790 292 or visit the Concierge Desk at your nearest Westfield Shopping Centre for assistance.
- Does a Gift Card expire?
- The Westfield Gift Card and Westfield XS Gift Card expires 12 months from the date of issue. The date of issue appears on the card and balance summary.
- Can I get my money refunded, exchange my Gift Card for cash or withdraw money?
- Westfield Gift Cards and XS Gift Cards are not refundable, exchangeable for cash or can be reloaded. Our Gift Cards are intended to be redeemed for products or experiences within participating retailers. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.
- What do I do if my Westfield Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- Lost or stolen Gift Cards will be replaced (up to the remaining value on the card at the time its reported to us) if a customer can provide an original receipt and card reference number. Damaged Gift Cards will be replaced upon presentation of the damaged card. Please call the Gift Card Help Line on 1300 790 292 or visit the Concierge Desk at your nearest Westfield Shopping Centre for assistance.
- How do I activate my card?
- Your card will usually be activated automatically when it is issued by Westfield. It is ready to use as soon as you receive it. During peak periods however, Gift Cards will be activated within 48 hours of purchase. If you have received a Westfield Gift Card that has been purchased from our third party retailers, please allow 48 hours for activation.
- Can I buy something that costs more or less than the value on my Gift Card?
- Your Gift Card can be used in multiple retailers until the value of the card has been used (or the card has expired). For purchases greater than the remaining card balance, participating retailers may accept additional forms of payment, but this is subject to the policies of the individual retailer. Please check with the participating retailer for more information.
- Can I use more than one Gift Card in a purchase?
- Some retailers do allow using more than one payment type to pay for an item. Please check with the retailer at point of purchase, as acceptance is subject to the policies of the individual retailer.
- How do I get a refund on a purchase made with a Westfield Gift Card?
- We are unable to refund back to a Westfield Gift Card or Westfield XS Gift Card. Please check with the participating retailer for further information based on their store refund policy.
Ordering a Gift Card
- If I encounter difficulties placing an order on the site, what do I do?
- Contact our Gift Card Team on 1300 790 292 for assistance over the phone.
- How can I pay for a Gift Card online?
- Online and mobile payment can be made by American Express, Visa or Mastercard. When purchasing a Westfield Gift Card from a Concierge Desk, payment may be made by American Express, Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS or cash.
- For what amounts can I purchase a Gift Card?
- Westfield and Westfield XS Gift Cards can be loaded with any value between $10 and $995.
- Is my information safe when I use the online service to check my Gift Card details?
- I’ve made a mistake with my order, what do I do?
- Please contact our Gift Card Team on 1300 790 292 to assist further. Please note, orders cannot be amended once fulfilled and despatched, so please let us know as soon as possible.
- Is my Gift Card order secure when sending through the post?
- Yes, all Gift Card orders are sent securely and include tracking numbers. Please contact our Gift Card Team on 1300 790 292 if you need any assistance, or refer to our online order terms and conditions
- What are my delivery options?
- You can choose between two options for delivery of the Gift Cards to either yourself or the recipient. These are Standard Orders or Courier:
- Standard Orders are by Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days. Signature not required.
- Courier capital cities only: business day delivery if ordered by 2pm Sydney time on a business day. Signature required on delivery.
- Where can I send the Cards?
- You can choose to deliver your Gift Card/s to either yourself or the recipient. You can only select one delivery address per online transaction. Please note that we cannot deliver on weekends or public holidays or deliver to PO Boxes, and deliveries can only be made in Australia.
- Delivery Disclaimer
- Please let us know if your delivery does not arrive within five (5) days. Westfield strives for the best possible delivery service to our customers. We have selected excellent delivery partners, however occasions may arise where, despite their best efforts, Gift Cards are delayed in the delivery process. We will always endeavor to work with our delivery partners to ensure prompt arrival of your Gift Cards.