If you purchased a Westfield Gift Card, or received a Westfield Gift Card purchased, before 31 March 2018, it will be valid for one year only and will expire one year after the date of issue as indicated on the back of the card.
If you purchased a Westfield Gift Card, or received a Westfield Gift Card purchased, on or after 31 March 2018, it will be valid for three years and will expire three years after the date of issue as indicated on the back of the card.
By placing an order for purchase of gift cards via this website ("Order") you are agreeing to the terms conditions set out below.
- Gift cards are subject to the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions, which are available on our website and at Concierge Desks in Westfield shopping centres in Australia, owned and operated by Scentre Group.
- Your gift card will expire 3 years from the date of issue as indicated on the back of your gift card. Unused value may not be refunded.
- Each Order (once accepted) represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that Order, including these terms and conditions and the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions, the Gift Card Use Terms and Conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. Your Order will be submitted when you complete your payment details and indicate your acceptance by activating the "Pay Now" button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by us at the time we send an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Gift Cards purchased online are delivered dormant and will require you to perform a Security Confirmation using a unique code to enable the card for use. This unique code is sent at the time of dispatch to the recipient’s email address and / or mobile number provided by you. Refer to our FAQs for more information on how to complete the Security Confirmation.
- You may place an Order for up to 20 Gift Cards in one Order, with a total value not exceeding $4,000 (excluding service fees). A minimum value of $10 and a maximum of $200 can be loaded on each Gift Card. We may change the minimum and maximum amounts that can be loaded onto a Gift Card from time to time at our sole discretion. To purchase more than 20 Gift Cards or to make an Order for an amount exceeding $4,000 (excluding service fees), go to our Corporate Gift site.
- We reserve the right to not accept Orders, including those for commercial quantities of gift cards. If we are unable to supply your total Order, we will endeavour to contact you to discuss whether you wish to proceed with the part of the Order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Order at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- If you wish to cancel an Order, you must immediately notify our Gift Card National Team via email@example.com, quoting the invoice number. Orders that have already been processed cannot be cancelled. Where possible, we will endeavour to process cancellation requests and provide you with a refund, but we will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- You acknowledge that the internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available; your login or password may be disabled, suspended, cancelled or expired; or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances we accept no responsibility. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted, or a person on your behalf transmits, to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and we are not responsible while such information is in transit. The Australian Government has published additional information here about protecting yourself in online transactions (that website is not provided by us).
Customers agree that they are fully responsible for any messages, recordings, music, sound and images or other content (Content) they submit to us in connection with our Gift Cards. We are not liable in any way for such
Content to the full extent permitted by law. We may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Customers warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that we may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for persons under the age of 16, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, its uses and terms;
- their Content does not contain viruses and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Where we offer services for the printing of Content onto purchased Gift Cards, Customers are responsible for uploading images which are appropriate to print for in-store redemption. Customers must own the image or have consent to republish and adapt the image, and authorise us to use, store and modify the image for the purposes of printing the image on a Gift Card. We reserve the right to reject images (without notice to you) which it considers inappropriate including illegal, indecent, socially inappropriate or which we consider may be protected by copyright or trade mark. If your image is rejected, your recipient may be issued with a standard Gift Card to the equivalent value or you will be issued with a refund. We do not make any guarantees as to the quality of any printed image.
- Where we offer services for Customers to upload video messaging Content for delivery to Gift Card recipients, Customers are responsible for uploading video messages which are appropriate for viewing and comply with clauses 11, 12 and 13 above. Customers must own the video or have consent to republish and adapt the video, and authorise us to use and modify the video for the purposes of sharing video Gift Card messages with Gift Card recipients. We reserve the right to reject videos (without notice to you) which it considers inappropriate including illegal, indecent, socially inappropriate or which we consider may be protected by copyright or trade mark. If your video is rejected, your recipient may be issued with a standard Gift Card to the equivalent value or you will be issued with a refund. By submitting video messaging Content to us, you acknowledge that we have no control over the use of such Content by recipients, and that such content may be downloaded, accessed or otherwise distributed by recipients into the public domain (including by way of release onto the internet or via social media channels). We are not responsible for, or in any way liable to Customers in respect of, the use of Content by Gift Card recipients or other third parties.
- Without limiting any other terms, the Customer agrees to indemnify us for any breach of clauses 11-14 and further acknowledges and agrees that is has no rights, title or interest in the our name, trademarks or logos.
Payment for Orders is to be made by American Express, Visa or MasterCard credit cards. In addition to these methods, if you are a:
- corporate customer using our Corporate Order Form, Corporate Gift Card site or Corporate Portal, you may also pay using a direct deposit.
Where you have elected to pay for your Order using:
- a credit card, we will process payment for your Order once you click on "Pay Now", plus any delivery charges, and service fees as itemised on the final screen which indicates your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount) using your nominated credit card via a secure payment gateway. You authorise us to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card. If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, we will not be required to fulfil the Order, and may contact you to make alternative payment and delivery arrangements;
- direct deposit, you will be provided with our bank account details and a reference number. You must include the reference number with your bank transfer otherwise your corporate Order may be delayed.
- We may decide at any time not to accept payment from you for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be processed. We will not process any Order until the payment has been received and will not be liable for any delay from banking delays or misdirected payments.
- Gift Cards are only available for delivery within Australia. All Orders are delivered via Australia Post, Toll DX and Toll Priority to a nominated residential or business address. Gift Cards cannot be delivered to a P.O Box or Locked Bag address.
- Australia Post, Toll DX and Toll Priority are sub-contracted to us for carrying out delivery of Gift Cards ordered online. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Cards should be referred to our Customer Service team on 1300 790 292.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Goods passes to you upon dispatch of the Goods to your nominated delivery address.
- You acknowledge and agree that by providing us with any personal or proprietary user information through the website or by any other means, you consent to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information to us and relevant third parties, as necessary, for processing and activating your Order.
- If you are ordering more than 50 Gift Cards or placing an Order with a total value exceeding $10,000 or are purchasing on behalf of a registered Australian company, you may make an order using our Corporate Order Form, Corporate Gift Card site or as a registered corporate customer within our Corporate Portal.
- When you use the Corporate Portal, your login details are our way of identifying a user and providing access to our Corporate Gift Card Service. You acknowledge that we may allow access to the services offered on this Corporate Portal to anyone who enters the Corporate Portal and uses your login details consisting of a valid and active username and password. You are responsible for the use of this Corporate Portal and service including anyone who uses it in connection with your corporate account and your login details.
- You indemnify us in respect of all use by you of our Corporate Order Form, Corporate Gift Card site or Corporate Portal, with your consent or in connection with your Corporate Orders, except to the extent that we have expressly authorised that use. You and your organisation are solely responsible for any loss caused by use of your login details by you or any other person, including any use not approved or contemplated by you. You will not change, hack into or otherwise interfere with the operation of this website, including the Corporate Gift Card site and the Corporate Portal, or any information contained within it. You must notify us immediately by calling our Gift Cards National Team on 1300 790 292 if you know of or suspect any unauthorised use of the Corporate Portal, including unauthorised access utilising your login details.
- You must use a valid email address and Australian Business Number. One valid address per customer is permitted.
- You can cancel your corporate account or update your company information by contacting our Gift Cards National Team on 1300 790 292.
- As a Corporate customer, you can choose how you would like to receive marketing communications, including direct marketing, if at all. Please be aware that if you choose not to receive such communications, certain offers attached to the products or services you have chosen may be affected. We will still communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program. If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us via the Contact Us section of the Corporate Portal, or by telephone to our Gift Card National Team on 1300 790 292.